24 September 2010

Barbara Henrietta Clarkson Heislen

After my previous post the other day about Frances America Clarkson, I got to thinking about her family, and I did a little searching for her sisters. I’ve not yet had any luck finding anything about Frences’ older sister, Martha W. Clarkson, but I did find info about her younger sister, Barbara Henrietta Clarkson (who went by Henrietta) and her descendants.
I was pleased to find 4 children for Henrietta Clarkson and her husband, Eugene A. Heislen:

1. Victor Heislen, born about February 1876 in St. Louis, Missouri; died of acute bronchitis on 19 Dec 1877 in St. Louis.

2. Josephine Rittenhouse, born about 1876 in Missouri; died before 1910, (adopted).

3. Jennie Heislen, born about 1878 or 1879 in St. Louis, (married Hosea Roy Foskett and had 4 children: Victor Roy, Myrtle V., Rolland G., and Eugene Robert Foskett), and she died on 13 June 1952.

4. William Busing Heislen, born 6 February 1885 in Missouri, (married Blanche A. in about 1905 and had 1 child: Ivy V. Heislen).

No comments:

Post a Comment