16 November 2012

My Husband and His Family

When we stopped in Utah on our move to California we had a chance to visit Michael's maternal grandparents, Jim McIntosh & Earlene Bagley McIntosh.  I took a little time while we were there to look at some of the old family photos at their house, and I snapped some pictures of several photos with my own camera so we could have copies too.  These are the ones of Michael, his parents, and his siblings.  I hadn't seen most of these before.  (There were also several more cool old black and white photos of Grandma & Grandpa McIntosh and some of their other relatives, but I'm waiting to hear back from Grandpa McIntosh to confirm that it's alright with them before putting their photos on the genealogy blog too blog).

Michael's parents, Debra Kae McIntosh & Dick Michael Bradshaw

Michael with his sister, Melanie

Mel & Michael

Michael's mom, Debbie

Michael's dad, Dick

Michael with his sister Melanie and his brother Alan

Dick, Debbie, Michael, Melanie, & Alan

And the whole family: Dick and Debbie with Michael, Melanie, Alan, Annette, Jennie, and little Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment